Identifying Champions for Faith-Filled Change
The Opus Prize Foundation recognizes leaders through a diligent and time-tested process. Catholic university partners are a crucial part of this, hosting the prize and conducting thorough due diligence. Through these partnerships, students are challenged to think globally and live lives of service.
Opus Prize finalists are:
· Individuals or organizations who champion faith-filled change
· Doing work aligned with the mission and values of the Opus Prize
· Committed to successfully transforming lives
· Working anywhere in the world
· Motivated by any faith or religion
· Able to benefit significantly from the monetary award and recognition
The Opus Prize Foundation uses a confidential process to nominate and select Opus Prize recipients.
The Prize is given to an organization in honor of the winner. The organization must be a legally incorporated, nongovernmental, publicly recognized charitable organization with IRS tax-exempt status or the international equivalent.